the centre of Europe
to 12 months
from 15 to 55%
- The Republic of Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- Dominican Republic
Crouzet is a world-renowned manufacturer of automation control systems and components for aerospace, mechanical engineering, transport and other industries. The company was founded in 1921 in France and was engaged in the manufacture of products for general mechanical engineering. In 1957 the company opened a branch in Italy, in 1960 - in Spain, England, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland. In 1989, Crouzet acquired Syrelec, a company that develops and manufactures counters, timers, various sensors and relays.
In 1992, the company took over the Gordos company, which specializes in the production of reed switches, circuit boards and solid state relays. In 2000, Crouzet became part of Schneider Electric, and in 2008, Crouzet received the French Quality and Performance Award in the Companies and Affiliates category.
The company is headquartered in Valence, Drome, France, with President and CEO Eric PILAUD. Most of Crouzet's manufacturing facilities are located in 14 countries around the world. The company employs more than 2,000 employees, the annual turnover of the company is more than 180 million dollars.
Crouzet has achieved this success and competitiveness thanks to its superior product quality and performance, its highly qualified employees, its own strict quality control, safety, environmental protection, and the optimal combination of rich experience and innovation.
Crouzet manufactures the following types of products:
- Automation and control equipment: logic controllers, electronic timers, control relays, value meters, temperature controllers.
- Cab control devices (minicontrol columns, control wheels, buttons, reverse current relay panels).
- Electrical protection equipment (devices for detecting arcs, surges, electronic reverse current relays, and others).
- Motors and drives (including brush motors, Brushless DC motors).
- Pneumatic components (logic and electro-pneumatic products).
- Positioning sensors.
- Switches (for high and low level currents, microswitches and limit switches).
Crouzet products are successfully used in many industries, such as:
- space industry;
- renewable energy sources;
- industrial automation;
- the medicine;
- mechanical engineering;
- valves and pumps;